All you need to do as a Buyer is to choose the home you want and to decide on the price you are willing to pay. When you are ready, your Realtor will prepare your offer and present it to the Seller. During the presentation, the Seller will be represented by the listing agent, and your Realtor will negotiate strictly on your behalf. An experienced Realtor will bring this whole negotiating process to final acceptance usually within a 24 hour time period. With a Pro working on your behalf... buying a home is fun and exciting!
Tips for a buyer of real estate
- Do some brainstorming and determine your objectives.
- Understand the difference between your needs and your desires.
- Find a Realtor whom you feel comfortable with.
- As a serious Buyer you should have a professional Realtor working on your behalf. [CALL US]
- Get pre qualified for financing, and make sure to shop around for the best mortgage rates.
- Learn more about the Tuscaloosa area communities by visiting our community page.
- Ask your Realtor to obtain listing details for you, not only his/her listings, but any MLS listing that looks interesting to you. If you want to buy a home in the Tuscaloosa area, let us help.
- Want to view specific properties? Tell your Realtor about it! Let your Realtor do all the preparation work, from setting up a good house hunting tour, to contacting listing agents and scheduling showings.