The marketing of a property is an important event for any Seller. Make sure you are well represented! Consider the experience and the professionalism of your Realtor.
- Find a Realtor whom you feel comfortable with. Consult with your Realtor and prepare your property for sale. If we can help you, please call.
- Accurate pricing is critical and be sure that your Realtor knows your area.
- Request an accurate market evaluation of your property. As a minimum, the market evaluation you receive should include Comparable Sales, expired listings, and Active listings data. Also, when thinking of selling it is very important to be aware of and understand current market trends, ask your Realtor to bring some information for you to review.
- Request a proper visual marketing presentation. Ask many questions, expect clear answers.
- Verify the mortgage details on your existing property in writing. Check out if your bank will charge you prepayment penalties upon the sale of your property. Keep in mind that there may be ways to negotiate lower penalties, or eliminate them altogether. To start the process you should get your existing mortgage details in writing on a mortgage verification form.
- Expect to get a list of home preparation tips and showing tips from your Realtor.
- If you are not sure about something... get a second opinion from another Realtor.
- A good marketing program will include a well designed highlight sheet to be displayed at your home during the marketing.